Monday, September 26, 2011

The one where I decide not to have a stockpile...

Ever since Lindsay Giroux taught me to coupon, I have gathered a large amount of school supplies! Since I do not want to end up storing them under my children's bed's one day, I decided this would be a perfect opportunity to use something I learned how to do to give back to the community. Until I leave for Africa, I will be collecting school supplies! I am going to donate half of the supplies to the orphanage in Africa and the other half to a local school in need of supplies. Here is what I have so far!



·       12 tubes of glue
·       169 pens
·       23 pencils
·       4 highlighters
·       8 sharpies
·       2 glue sticks
·       7 rolls of tape
·       4 packs of colored pencils
·       1 pack of markers
·       8 packs of crayons
·       7 pairs of scissors (Thanks Lindsay!)
·       4 pencil sharpeners
·       136 erasers
·       and 2 packs of notecards!
I am thinking about hosting an ice cream party in Nashville this December to gather more items to bring with me! I can't wait to surprise the Nceduluntu EduCare Centre with this gift in January! 

-

No comments:

Post a Comment