Thursday, January 12, 2012

The one where I pack my bags...

Now that I'm officially done with graduate school (thesis defended and comp exam passed (i think..)), I'm excited to go to Africa!

One thing I learned is that packing for summer is significantly easier than packing for winter. I was able to fit everything I need for the month in one suitcase!
And I even have room to spare! 

Another thing that I learned is holding South African Rand makes me feel like I'm about to play Monopoly. 

The last thing, I learned on my last trip to Italy... Always pack spare clothes in your carry on! The I Love New York sweatpants they have in the airport don't compliment many outfits. You never know when you're going to sit in airport garbage water. 

See you later America! 

No comments:

Post a Comment